Friday 30 October 2015

My super busy weekend

So yes, I attented MCM London Comic con on October 2015. If you ask me what I remember about that weekend, I would say people. There were so many different kind of fans and how they showed their point of interest. Some people cosplayed, other took photographs, they draw fan art or their own stuff, people bought lot of merchandises and took pictures with their idols... There were so many different things fans could and did do that it felt little overwhelming.

We all have our own top interest and should focus on that. My first comic con problem was that there were too much going on. I felt huge need to run from one place to another at the same time so I could see it all. Which naturally isn't possible.




On Friday I thought the best thing ever was the comic village where people were selling their art. I loved it and since it felt like good idea to support independent artist I spend way too much money on there...
Saturday's highlight was Doctor Who panel, there were some writers and directors of the show. I was positively surprised that there was one quite young female writer. I'm not going to comment on that more because I haven't seen the episodes she has written so I don't know if she is any good but I have hope so.

What I heard from other visitors is that usually in May Comic con has bigger stars. So, next time let's go there on May!

On Sunday... There was the Hillywood show! Visit their Youtube channel if you don't know them! I'm not their biggest fan but I do enjoy watching the parodies they have made. It was really heart warming how happy they got when they saw how excited and happy fans were when they saw them. It was also funny how you could see that they also are just fans who after hard work ended up being famous. I think they said they have been doing this for 9 years?



No comments:

Post a Comment