Sunday 4 October 2015

InkTober

I have to tell the truth. Before last Thursday I had never heard about InkTober. I just happened to see how my friend tweeted a picture of her drawing and said. "Hi guys! This year I'm going to try out InkTober!" That got me curious. What exactly is InkTober? Here, I found the answer. Making one ink drawing per day sounds like a fun. I don't know why I get so motivated to draw when I think how people all around the world are learning how to ink. I guess it's easier to learn and do something everyday if you know you are not the only one.

It's quite silly actually. People are drawing all the time. Why that is not motivating me? How can the fact that you post your drawings under the same # with thousands of other people makes you feel so special? I honestly don't know but I'm happy about it. I have never been good at inking and now I have reason and motivation to practice. Even if it is just for a month. This is one of the things I like about Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram. It's so easy to post and tag your drawing even if you don't spent that much time making it. What's important is that you are learning and being part of something. At least that's how I feel.

I keep saying that I don't meddle with social media too much but I think this month is going to chance that. I have to post something everyday! I hope I will success.

Here is my day 3.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome this InkTober !! I hadn't heard about it but sounds fun, I should try it out as well ! :)

    ReplyDelete